Best Orange County
Age. Gravity. Genetics.
Time aside, there are countless factors aging our appearance. At CosmetiCare, our mission is to share the best treatment solutions so you can always Love the Way You Look™.
- Looking to correct hyperpigmentation?
- Experiencing skin concerns such as acne, acne scarring, or melasma?
- Wanting to minimizes signs of sun damage and aging?
All About VI Peel?
The VI Peel is a unique chemical facial peel system specifically designed to help minimize issues with pigmentation and improve the overall texture of your skin. This peel is highly effective for treating discoloration, melasma, sun spots, acne, acne scarring, or other pigment-based problems.
This peel is especially suitable for patients with full facial discoloration, however, it can also be used to treat smaller or more specifically targeted patches on the skin. Gentle enough for all skin types, the VI Peel is relatively painless and the results are practically instant.
Flawless Complexion In Just 7 Days
The VI Peel is a great chemical peel for patients who are new to peels. The VI Peel is a two-step process:
The first step involves an in-office application of the peel in two layers, the second step is the continued application of specific at-home care products to maximize your results. The initial treatment will take 30-minutes in the CosmetiCare Medspa.
Step 1: The In-Office Peel
- Skin is cleaned and prepped – VI Peel is applied in two layers
- Some mild redness, tightness, burning or itchiness is fairly common immediately following the treatment, but will subside once the peel is washed off.
- The VI Peel is washed off four hours after application Patient is instructed on when and how to remove the mask at home.
- Leave the office with an after-care kit provided by our Aesthetician.
Step 2: The Home-Care Regimen
- After the specified time, the VI Peel is removed with lukewarm water, and patted dry.
- Immediately apply the provided VI Peel towelette followed by a layer of post-peel protectant.
- Continue to follow the step-by-step instructions provided to you in the take-home after-care kit.
- Peeling generally begins three days after the mask’s application.
- Provided post-peel protectant should be applied two to three times a day for one week, or as needed.
- Do not pick or pull off peeling skin as this can cause hyperpigmentation and infection.
*Results may vary based on patient skin type, age, and amount of hyperpigmentation.
Five-Star Results From Award-Winning MedSpa
CosmetiCare is one of the most recognized names in aesthetic services throughout the nation. With a carefully selected team of award-winning practitioners and more than 100,000 stories of transformation for over 35 years, we are committed to helping you Love the Way You Look.
View our before & after gallery for actual patient outcomes
Actual CosmetiCare Patient
“I’ve always been skeptical about chemical peels until I decided to get the VI peel. I did this peel in a series of three and after my third peel, my skin went from active acne and congested, to glowing acne-free skin! The downtime was minimal and I couldn’t be happier with my results — 10/10 would recommend this peel.”
Actual CosmetiCare Patient
Look & Feel Your Best, With Confidence
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a VI Peel cost?
Starting Price: $375
What are the benefits of a VI Peel?
There are many benefits to the VI Peel including:
– Improves the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin
– Stimulates the production of collagen for firmer, youthful skin
– Softens fine lines and wrinkles
– Reduces active acne breakouts and acne scarring
– Reduces hyperpigmentation, age spots, freckles, and melasma
What is the downtime of a VI Peel?
There is no downtime after a VI peel. However, after around day 2-3 after receicing the peel, your skin will begin to shed itself of its old skin. During this time, it is very important to stay out of the sun and to protect your face with a hat and SPF.
How long does the peeling process of a VI Peel last?
After day 2-3, the peeling process will begin as your face is shedding itself of its old layers. This process can last between 3-7 days. During the peeling process, it is extremely important to stay out of the sun and to protect yourself by wearing a hat and SPF. It is also important to note that you can not peel the skin itself as this can lead to scarring and infection.
When will I see results from the VI Peel?
It takes about four days after you finish peeling for the skin to return to its normal levels and to see the effects. The skin will look luminous and glowing. Hyper-pigmentation will be improved or eliminated, depending on the amount of damage. Tone and texture will be improved for a more youthful, radiant appearance.
How many VI Peels do I need for best results?
We recommend a series of 3 VI Peels spaced 4-6 weeks apart for the best results. Like all treatments, maintenece is key. So it is best to maintain this treatment yearly to keep the results of your skin intact.
How do I know if I am a candidate for a VI Peel?
The VI Peel is an amazing treatment for all skin types considering the wide range of conditions it treats. It combat acne and acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, blackheads and enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and sun damage.