Neck Lift Might Be For You If:
You desire a smoother looking neck with a more defined jawline that seperates the neck from the face.
You have sagging or excess skin or fat around the neck.
You want to get rid of lines and folds around the neck.
Call to schedule your consultation or fill out the form below.
By submitting this form, I agree to authorize contact by CosmetiCare to discuss their services with me at the telephone number and email provided.
Get rid of excess skin and fat in the neck
Excess skin and fat in the neck can make you look older and even limit your fashion choices – you know you have a problem when you’re wearing turtlenecks in the summer time! Age and genetics often cause the neck to droop and jowls to form, robbing you of a youthful appearance. Weight loss also can contribute to hanging, loose skin and muscles in the neck.
For anyone concerned about the appearance of their neck, a neck lift can remove excess skin and fatty tissue from the neck and tighten neck muscles to re-define the jaw and neckline. This procedure is more often performed on men and women who are 40 years of age and older and can compliment other facial procedures such as a facelift or liposuction of the neck.
Before & Afters
See before & after photos of actual patients
Best Rated Neck Lift
in Orange County
Let our team of experts help you look and feel your best.
RECOVERY TIME: 7-10 days
“From the moment I chose CosmetiCare, I knew I made the right decision. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful along the way. I absolutely love my results and can’t say thank you enough!”
– Courtney R.
What Do I Need To Know?
- A neck lift is performed through a small incision under the chin or through minimal incisions behind the ears.
- In conjunction with a facelift, the neck muscles are tightened and loose skin is lifted and re-draped over the neck and jaw line.
- When a neck lift is performed separately from a facelift, the neck muscle is tightened through incisions behind the ears with the excess skin removed.
How Will I Look & Feel Afterwards?
- A neck lift will leave you with temporary swelling, pain, bruising, tightness, soreness and fatigue.
- Patients are required to keep their head still, avoiding turning or twisting for the first few days.
- Aging and weight gain can alter the results of surgery over time.
- You can get back to some activities within one to two weeks following surgery.
- More strenuous activities should be avoided for 4 to 6 weeks.
What Else do I Need to Know?
CosmetiCare patients let us know they are extremely pleased with their neck lift surgery results and natural rejuvenated neckline. If you have realistic expectations for your neck lift surgery, there is no reason you won’t be happy with the results as well. If you’d like additional information about neck lift surgery, please get in touch with us to schedule a consultation.
Verified Patient Reviews
Doctors and nurses here are really good to answer questions and make sure you feel comfortable. Thank you to Dr V for everything…
2 months ago
I went to one of CosmetiCares events, we got to see a live demo with cheek injections and cool sculpting. They do amazing work here…
December 11, 2018
Try on a Treatment Before
You Get It!
Want to see your new look now! Get a realistic simulation
of how you’ll look after your treatment for free.
We’ve got you covered!
Worried about financing your
Financing as low as $187/mo