Best Orange County
Time aside, there are countless factors aging our appearance. At CosmetiCare, our mission is to share the best treatment solutions so you can always Love the Way You Look™.
Fat injections in Orange County are very safe and involve taking or “harvesting” fat cells from an area of the patient’s body such as the buttocks, abdomen or thighs. The extracted fat is then sterilized and processed and prepared for re-injection into the areas of the face or body to be corrected or enhanced.
All About Fat Transfer
Our patients come to our clinic in Orange County for fat injection treatments to fill in sunken cheeks, laugh lines, and depressed areas or indentations on the face or body. Often combined with another surgical procedure such as liposuction, fat transfer procedures are a way to take advantage of time under anesthesia to achieve a more complete result. Request a consultation for more information
Your Journey To Your BEST YOU
Here’s what to expect during your surgical journey:
Discuss your options and ask any questions that you may have with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.
Virtually “try on” the procedure to see how it looks before making any committing using our New Look Now photo simulator tool.
Get ready to look & feel your best, with one of our renown board-certified plastic surgeons performing your surgery.
Trust our staff to guide you through the recovery process, providing tips and tools to make it as smooth as possible.
Five-Star Results From Award-Winning Plastic Surgeons
CosmetiCare is one of the most recognized names in aesthetic services throughout the nation. With a carefully selected team of award-winning Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and more than 100,000 stories of transformation for over 35 years, we are committed to helping you love the way you look.
View our before & after gallery for actual Fat Transfer patient outcomes
Actual CosmetiCare Patient
Actual CosmetiCare Patient
Look & Feel Your Best, with Confidence
Frequently Asked Questions
How Will I Look & Feel Afterward?
- Because fat has a certain rate of absorption once injected, your surgeon will over-fill the area to allow for this absorption rate over the next several weeks. The areas injected will appear very puffy and “fat” and you will have bruising, swelling or redness in the donor site as well as the injected areas treated.
- Although you may return to most activities immediately, if a large area was treated, it is advised to restrict activity for a short time.
- Most patients feel good enough to resume normal activities right away. However, you will be quite swollen. Those who don’t want others to know of their procedure may choose to wait a few days before going out into public.
- It is recommended that you avoid sun exposure until redness and bruising subsides, usually after 48 hours.
How Long Will the Results Last?
- Fat injection results are significantly different with each patient.
- Some patients will have more absorption than others. Many have had results last up to one year or more.
- Secondary injections are not uncommon and may be necessary to obtain the result you’re looking to achieve.
- Fat injection is a surgical procedure and performed under general anesthesia. Collagen, Restylane® and other injectable fillers are also available to fill fine lines and wrinkles, enhance lips, and smooth out depressed areas of the face.