Buttocks Lift Might Be For You If:
You have lost weight – on your own or through gastric bypass surgery – and as a result, have an undesirable shape to the buttocks (a buttocks lift is one of many post weight loss plastic surgery options).
You have poor elasticity, poor skin tone or a great deal of looseness to the buttocks skin, either due to age or genetics.
Call to schedule your consultation or fill out the form below.
By submitting this form, I agree to authorize contact by CosmetiCare to discuss their services with me at the telephone number and email provided.
Orange County Buttocks Lift
While some people seek enlargement for a fuller look in their buttocks, others simply want to give theirs a little lift. Buttocks lift is a procedure designed to improve excess skin and underlying tissues that have become loose and flabby. Sagging skin as a result of age, genetics or large amounts of weight loss is a common reason for patients requesting a buttocks lift..
Best Rated Buttocks Lift
in Orange County
RECOVERY TIME: 1 Week
“From the moment I chose CosmetiCare, I knew I made the right decision. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful along the way. I absolutely love my results and can’t say thank you enough!”
– Courtney R.
What Do I Need To Know?
Performed under general anesthesia, a buttocks lift takes about two to three hours to perform. This cosmetic surgery procedure requires that incisions be made vertically across the top of the upper buttocks area, extending to the sides of the back. This incision will typically be concealed with undergarments and clothes.
The length of the incisions will depend on the amount of excess skin to be removed. After incisions are made, the excess skin is removed and the remaining skin and tissue is lifted to achieve a smoother, tighter overall look to the buttocks.
Although buttocks lift is oftentimes combined with liposuction, the primary goal is only to tighten deep tissue and skin.
How Will I Look & Feel Afterwards?
- For the first few weeks, you will have tape over your incisions.
- A compression garment will be placed on you immediately after surgery to provide good support, keep the lifted skin tight and help keep swelling down. The garment will be worn for about three to four weeks.
- You may be allowed to shower the day after surgery, but some patients wait a couple of days. Careful patting of the incision area is needed to keep the area dry.
- A small amount of bleeding is normal within the first few days.
- Surgical drains placed during surgery to help eliminate residual bleeding and fluid build up will be removed after about one week.
- Sutures are typically internal.
- Bruising should start to fade after two to three weeks.
- Swelling will be present for about three to four months but a dramatic difference is seen about one month after surgery.
- You can return to work within a week to 10 days. However, it will take about a month to regain your full energy.
- More strenuous activities should be avoided for four to six weeks.
Verified Patient Reviews
Doctors and nurses here are really good to answer questions and make sure you feel comfortable. Thank you to Dr V for everything…
2 months ago
I went to one of CosmetiCares events, we got to see a live demo with cheek injections and cool sculpting. They do amazing work here…
December 11, 2018
Try on a Treatment Before
You Get It!
Want to see your new look now! Get a realistic simulation
of how you’ll look after your treatment for free.
We’ve got you covered!
Worried about financing your
Financing as low as $416/mo