Best Orange County Buttock Augmentation
- Do you have a smaller backside?
- Wanting a more curvaceous figure and fuller buttocks area?
- Looking for a predictable and permanent solution?
All About Butt Augmentation (Implants) in Orange County
Many people are self-conscious about the shape and appearance of their buttocks. A “flat butt” can make pants look baggy and make a bathing suit look unflattering. An implant can solve these issues by creating more volume and shape to your backside.
Meet with one of our Board-Certified plastic surgeons at CosmetiCare in Newport Beach and get started on your journey to looking and feeling like your best self.
Do You Need a Buttock Implant?
Are you looking for more volume and shape? If you have one or more of the following issues, an implant may be right for you:
- Loss of volume
- Lack of shape
- Poor elasticity, poor skin tone, or a great deal of looseness to the buttock’s skin either due to age or genetics.
Buttock Implant Procedures
Buttocks implants are available in various sizes. At least two weeks before your scheduled surgery date, you and your surgeon will determine which size will help you achieve the look you desire.
Buttock enhancement surgery is performed under general anesthesia and takes about two hours. Incisions are usually made between the buttocks crease where they are well concealed and inconspicuous. Another area for the incision may be between the cheek and the top of the thigh. A large pocket is created between the connective tissue, which covers the muscle, and the muscle itself. Then, the implant is inserted into the pocket just above the sitting area. Implants are placed relatively high up on the buttocks where you will not typically sit on them.
After the implants have been placed on both sides of the buttocks, your surgeon will make sure they are symmetrical and look natural. Then, the incision areas are sutured closed.
View our before & after gallery for actual Buttocks Enlargement patient outcomes
Five-Star Results From Award-Winning Plastic Surgeons
Age. Gravity. Genetics. Time aside, there are countless factors aging our appearance. At CosmetiCare, our mission is to share the best treatment solutions so you have options to reclaim your confidence.
CosmetiCare is one of the most recognized names in aesthetic services throughout the nation. With a carefully selected team of award-winning Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons and more than 100,000 stories of transformation for over 35 years, we are committed to helping you Love the Way You Look™.
Journey To Your BEST YOU
Here’s what to expect during your surgical journey:
Discuss your options and ask any questions that you may have with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.
Virtually “try on” procedure before committing using our New Look Now photo simulator.
Get ready to look & feel your best, with one of our renown board-certified plastic surgeons performing your surgery.
Trust our staff to guide you through the recovery process, providing tips and tools to make it as smooth as possible.
Actual CosmetiCare Patient
Actual CosmetiCare Patient
Look & Feel Your Best, With Confidence
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do I Need To Know?
First popularized in South America as early as the 1960′s, buttocks implants began to truly hit the U.S. in 2002 and have become increasingly popular each year. As fashion trends change, so does the need for a change to the body. And, for those who desire to fill out a pair of jeans, or look sexy and curvaceous in a swimsuit, buttocks implants can improve contour and increase projection, creating a rounder and fuller shape and providing patients with a more proportionate figure. For some patients, implants can also give the appearance of a lift to the buttocks.
Buttock enhancement surgery at CosmetiCare in Newport Beach is performed under general anesthesia and takes about two hours. Incisions are usually made between the buttocks crease where they are well concealed and inconspicuous. Another area for the incision may be between the cheek and the top of the thigh. A large pocket is created between the connective tissue, which covers the muscle, and the muscle itself. Then, the implant is inserted into the pocket just above the sitting area. Implants are placed fairly high up on the buttocks where you will not typically sit on them.
Buttocks implants are available in various sizes. At least two weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date, you and your surgeon will have determined which size will help you to achieve the look you desire. After the implants have been placed on both sides of the buttocks, your surgeon will make sure they are symmetrical and look natural. Then, the incision areas are sutured closed.
Am I a Candidate For a Butt Augmentation Procedure at CosmetiCare in Newport Beach?
Plastic surgery in Orange County is popular, and buttock augmentation is no exception. To be a candidate for this type of surgery, you should be:
- A younger patient who desires a more curvaceous figure and fuller buttocks area. (Celebrities like J. Lo and Beyonce have been influencing young women with their full, shapely backsides.)
- A more mature patient who would like to restore their buttocks area by improving sagginessand creating a firmer, more youthful-looking backside.
How Will I Look & Feel Afterwards?
- When you wake up after surgery, you will feel tired, very stiff and sore. You will need assistance in performing certain tasks for a few days.
- Since the implants are placed under the muscle, this area can feel extremely sore for several days following surgery.
- The worst of the discomfort is within the first 48 hours, but will diminish each day. Pain medication will help to minimize some of the post-operative discomfort.
- Walking is permitted and seems to help stretch the muscles, which can become very tight after surgery.
- Although recovery varies from patient to patient, you will probably be able to resume some less strenuous activities after about two weeks. Returning to normal activities may take approximately four to six weeks.
- More rigorous activities will have to wait until about two months following surgery.
- Most patients have reported being extremely satisfied with their new shape and felt that the few weeks of discomfort was definitely worth the end result
What is the recovery like for a Buttock Augmentation at CosmetiCare in Orange County?
Typically recovery after a butt implant surgery at CosmetiCare in Orange County is two weeks. Patients should plan to take those two weeks off of work and any normal activities to rest and fully heal.
Patients should expect bruising, swelling, and muscles soreness and this discomfort may spread frrom the butt to the thighs. Patients should avoid sitting during these two weeks to let the implants settle and to let the incision heal properly. Compression is also suggested during this time to aleviate some discomfort and to reduce swelling.
What will my scars look like from Buttocks Implants?
Buttock implant scars are easily hidden in the gluteal crease, typically performed with two curved incisions along each buttock.
Does insurance cover Buttocks Enlargement?
Buttocks Implants is considered cosmetic surgery, so it is not covered by insurance. If cost is of concern, we offer financing options to help our patients pay off the cost of their procedure over time. In just minutes, you can apply here [hyperlink to Financing page] to see what you are pre-qualified for before your consultation.
What Are the Risks Associated with Buttocks Implants?
- Although very rare, the implants could rupture or break.
- As with any surgical procedure, infections are rare but also a possible complication.
- Although you won’t typically sit on the buttocks implants, be aware that your implants can shift or move after surgery. The likelihood of this happening is greater than with other implant procedures, if subjected to too much radical activity, too soon. Shifting of the implant may cause an undesirable shape or unevenness.
What Else do I Need to Know?
Since the procedure is complicated and requires a lengthy recovery period, surgeons caution patients not to jump into the decision to have buttocks implants until having fully researched the risks and benefits. There are a number of unqualified surgeons performing this procedure and other types of cosmetic procedures. It is extremely important to research carefully in order to find the most qualified and reputable surgeon possible.
Your implants are made of a solid silicone and result in a look and feel that is firmer, more muscular and more resistant to wear and tear than a gel or saline implant typically used in breast augmentation. This solid silicone is the same material used in chin implants, calf implants and male pectoral implants.
Request a consultation online with one of CosmetiCare’s cosmetic surgeons to learn more. You can also contact us at 949-718-6900 to schedule your appointment. With a convenient location off of Bayside Drive in Newport Beach, in Orange County, CosmetiCare makes it easy to look your best.
How much does a Buttocks Enlargement cost?
What's the difference between a BBL and implants?
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) remvoes fat from the waist, abdomen, hips, or thighs via liposuction and is then transferd to the butt to add mroe volume and shape.
Butt implants do not use fat to create volume or shape, and can sometimes give more projection in a flatter buttock.
Do butt implants look and feel real?
Size plays a major role in how natural a patient’s results will look. As you go bigger in size, the implant may become more noticeable. When appropriately sized, butt implants can look very natural!
Keep it mind it takes six to seven months for buttock implants to settle into their final position and fullness and about a year for the implants to completely soften.