Breast Lift Surgery By Top Rated Orange County Cosmetic Surgeon
Need a lift? A breast lift procedure is designed to improve excess skin and underlying tissues that have become loose and flabby. This is very common and can be a result of age, genetics or large amounts of weight loss. A breast lift may be combined with breast augmentation for a fuller look or may be performed on it’s own to give breasts a lift and perkier appearance.
Breast Lift Surgery Might Be For You If:
You have been left with less volume and sagginess due to pregnancy or breast-feeding. However, if you are planning to have more children, you may want to postpone the procedure.
You have lost a significant amount of weight and as a result, your breasts have become droopy with much excess skin.
You have asymmetry or uneven breasts, where one side may be larger and droopier than the other.
You have sagging breasts due to age or genetics and cannot achieve the results you desire with only breast implants.
You have small, sagging breasts. Any size breast can be lifted but if you have heavy or large breasts, you may not experience the long lasting results that a smaller breasted woman can.
Call to schedule your consultation or fill out the form below.
By submitting this form, I agree to authorize contact by CosmetiCare to discuss their services with me at the telephone number and email provided.
Before & Afters
See before & after photos of actual patients
Best Rated Breast Lift Surgery in Orange County
Let our team of experts help you look and feel your best.
RECOVERY TIME: 1 Week+
“From the moment I chose CosmetiCare, I knew I made the right decision. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful along the way. I absolutely love my results and can’t say thank you enough!”
– Courtney R.
What Do I Need To Know?
There are three types of breast lift procedures our Orange County cosmetic surgeons use. The technique that’s right for you will depend on such factors as your breast size and the amount of droopiness you have.
- Mastopexy or Full Breast Lift is the most invasive lift procedure and is typically performed on women with much larger breasts, a significant amount of drooping and whose nipple placement has dropped dramatically due to pregnancy or weight loss.
- Benelli or “Donut” Lift is a less invasive modified approach, and an option for those women who have less sagging skin but have experienced nipple position dropping and as a result, their breasts are not as perky. The incision is around the areola only and the nipple is positioned up, slightly higher, for a more youthful breast appearance.
- Crescent Lift is the least invasive of the breast lift procedures. This modified lift is typically for younger women or those with smaller breasts and minimal sagging. It involves only a small, crescent shaped incision, usually above the areola. The surgeon is able to take out a small piece of skin above the nipple and simply perk the nipple up slightly. This same type of incision is the most common choice for women having only breast enlargement surgery who do not require any type of lift.
NOTE: Through modified versions of a breast lift, the surgeon is more limited to the amount of lift he or she can accomplish. Your surgeon will examine the size and position of your breasts in order to recommend which type of lift procedure will provide you with the best possible results.
How Will I Look & Feel Afterwards?
- Immediately following surgery your breasts will be wrapped and fitted with a sports bra that you will wear for several days.
- Your breasts may be bruised, swollen and uncomfortable for the first few days. Any discomfort or soreness can be controlled with medication.
- You may experience some numbness around your nipples and breast skin temporarily. Once your swelling begins to subside, feeling should return.
- Most women return to work within a week or so, but activity level should be kept at a minimum.
- Avoid lifting anything too heavy in the first three to four weeks.
- Sex should be avoided for four to six weeks. Strenuous activity, such as sports, should be avoided during the first month.
What Else do I Need to Know?
Hear from Vicki Gunvalson, star of The Real Housewives of Orange County, as she describes her breast surgery experience at CosmetiCare.
Verified Patient Reviews
Doctors and nurses here are really good to answer questions and make sure you feel comfortable. Thank you to Dr V for everything…
2 months ago
I went to one of CosmetiCares events, we got to see a live demo with cheek injections and cool sculpting. They do amazing work here…
December 11, 2018
Try on a Treatment Before
You Get It!
Want to see your new look now? Get a free realistic
simulation of how you could look after your treatment!
We’ve got you covered!
Worried about financing your
Financing as low as $248/mo