Brian Reagan, M.D.
Rated the #1 program in Plastic Surgery, Dr. Reagan trained with recognized world experts in facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, and body contouring.
Brian Reagan, MD, FACS
Dr. Brian Reagan has a vast amount of experience in plastics and brings a wealth of knowledge and technique to each of his surgical cases. Orange County native Dr. Reagan joined the top world-class team of CosmetiCare during a “sweet spot” in his career and has since become a fan favorite amongst patients.
Patients from across the country travel to consult with him for his “wow factor” results and specialty techniques. His many years of experience and thousands of satisfied patients truly attest to his highly praised reputation as a plastic surgeon.
Dr. Reagan is truly devoted to his work as a plastic surgeon and uses talent to give back to the community. He served as a Board Member and surgeon for Fresh Start Surgical Gifts, a non-profit organization that provides free surgery for children and young adults with congenital and acquired deformities. For his efforts, which included over 200 donated procedures, Dr. Reagan was awarded the “Health Hero Award” by the Combined Health Agencies of San Diego. More recently, Dr. Reagan has joined the board of The Burn Institute, a non-profit committed to supporting the UCSD Burn Center, including both burn survivors and their families.
Education & Training
- The University of Texas SouthWestern at Dallas Residency, Plastic Surgery, 07/98 – 07/00
- The New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center Residency, General Surgery, 07/96 – 07/98
- The New York Hospital – Cornell Burn Center Clinical Fellow, Burns, 01/96 – 07/96
- The New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center Research Fellow, The Wound Healing Laboratory Department of Surgery, 07/93 – 01/96
- Harbor – UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA Residency, General Surgery, 07/91 – 07/93
- Cornell University Medical College, New York, NY M.D., May 25, 1991
- University of California at San Diego, Revelle College B.A., Biochemistry and Cell Biology, 1986