Brian Reagan, M.D.
Award Winning Plastic Surgeons to Ensure Your Best Treatment
We are the leading destination in Southern California for full-service aesthetics, where patients can receive first-class care with proven results from experts they trust.
We relentlessly dedicate our practice to providing the best care available, cutting-edge services, and proven results, maintained by our highly qualified team.
Free Consultation *
Call to schedule your consultation or fill out the form below.
Rated the #1 program in Plastic Surgery, Dr. Reagan trained with recognized world experts in facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, and body contouring.
Brian Reagan, M.D.
Dr. Brian Reagan is a renowned board-certified plastic surgeon who has spent many years in training and in practice. During his surgical training at Cornell Medical College/ The New York Hospital, Dr. Reagan conducted award winning NIH funded research in the science of wound healing. His research interests focused on ways to improve healing with less scarring. At the University of Texas at Southwestern in Dallas, rated the #1 program in Plastic Surgery, Dr. Reagan trained with recognized world experts in facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, and body contouring. He has published or has lectured on topics such as rhinoplasty, facial rejuvenation, and minimally invasive techniques in plastic surgery. As a member of the Hot Topics Committee for the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, you can be confident that Dr. Reagan will be abreast of the latest techniques and technology.
Dr. Reagan began his practice in San Diego in 2000. He has been recognized by peers and the public alike for his expertise in plastic surgery. Dr. Reagan has been committed to giving back to the community as well. He served as a Board Member and surgeon for Fresh Start Surgical Gifts, a non-profit organization that provides free surgery for children and young adults with congenital and acquired deformities. For his efforts, which included over 200 donated procedures, Dr. Reagan was awarded the “Health Hero Award” by the Combined Health Agencies of San Diego. More recently, Dr. Reagan has joined the board of The Burn Institute, a non-profit committed to supporting the UCSD Burn Center, burn survivors and their families.
Dr. Reagan was excited to join the great team at CosmetiCare during what he calls the “sweet spot” in his career. “I’ve been fortunate to train with some world-class surgeons, and I’ve practiced enough different techniques on my own to be able to tailor each surgery to what is best for the individual patient!” Dr. Reagan has a particular interest in less invasive techniques for facial rejuvenation and body contouring. “Great results can be achieved with office-based procedures with no general anesthesia. It’s important to recognize that sometimes patients are more comfortable with a less invasive approach.”
- The University of Texas SouthWestern at Dallas Residency, Plastic Surgery, 07/98 – 07/00
- The New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center Residency, General Surgery, 07/96 – 07/98
- The New York Hospital – Cornell Burn Center Clinical Fellow, Burns, 01/96 – 07/96
- The New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center Research Fellow, The Wound Healing Laboratory Department of Surgery, 07/93 – 01/96
- Harbor – UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA Residency, General Surgery, 07/91 – 07/93
- Cornell University Medical College, New York, NY M.D., May 25, 1991
- University of California at San Diego, Revelle College B.A., Biochemistry and Cell Biology, 1986
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- San Diego Society of Plastic Surgeons
State of California