Best Orange County
Men and women considering rhinoplasty in Orange County know they can trust the team at CosmetiCare for high quality results.
Improving Your Confidence, Improving Your Life
One of the most common procedures at CosmetiCare in Orange County is rhinoplasty, also known as nose surgery. Patients choose rhinoplasty to reshape their nose, creating a more balanced appearance and increased facial harmony.
At CosmetiCare in Newport Beach our plastic surgery specialists understand that achieving the look you want can help you live the life you want. Learn more when you request a consultation with one of our board certified plastic surgeons.
Before & Afters
Check Out Some of Our Recent Transformations!
Simulate Your Before and After
Want to see your new look now? Get a free realistic
simulation of how you could look after your treatment!
We are the leading destination in Southern California for full-service aesthetics, where patients can receive first-class care with proven results from experts they trust.
Our skilled and caring board-certified plastic surgeons are committed to walking alongside you every step of the way on the journey to looking and feeling your best.
Why Choose Us?
- Trusted experts in plastic surgery and aesthetic transformations since 1982.
- We are rhinoplasty specialists. Our Medical Director is double-board certified in Plastic Surgery and ENT (ear, nose, and throat).
- Conveniently located in Newport Beach, we have our own accredited surgery center on site. You will not need to travel anywhere else the day of surgery.
- We have performed rhinoplasty procedures for thousands of happy patients over the last 35+ years.
- Our spectacular rhinoplasty results have earned national media attention. CosmetiCare rhinoplasty procedures have been featured by Inside Edition, The Real Housewives of Orange County, and Press Telegram to name a few.
Patient Rhinoplasty Journey At CosmetiCare
Patient Rhinoplasty Journey At CosmetiCare
Rhinoplasty Might Be For You If
You are at least 15 years old – This is the minimum age for patients to undergo rhinoplasty since the face is still developing prior to this age.
You are looking to improve your appearance – Rhinoplasty is a good choice for those looking to improve their appearance, through a subtle change or something more dramatic.
You have realistic expectations – The ideal nose surgery patient has very realistic expectations about the outcome of their procedure.
What Do I Need To Know?
Every nose is different and cannot be duplicated to look like anyone else’s nose. Realistic expectations are key to a positive outcome and your surgeon will discuss any and all limitations he or she may have with your individual nose.
Our Newport Beach rhinoplasty procedures also can be performed in conjunction with nasal septal repair in a procedure known as septoplasty. Patients who have experienced years of breathing problems, chronic sinus infections or headaches due to build up of nasal congestion or those who have a deviated septum as a result of injury may require nasal septal repair to correct these conditions.
Sometimes, a rhinoplasty is performed in conjunction with chin or cheek implants in order to maintain pleasing facial proportions.
How Will I Look & Feel Afterwards?
- During the first few days, your face may feel puffy and your nose will ache. Patients are encouraged to stay in bed with their head elevated during the first day.
- Swelling and bruising around the eyes in the first few days is normal. Cold compresses can help reduce the swelling. Bruising should disappear within two weeks.
- Most patients are out of bed within two days and able to return to school or work within a week.
- After one week all dressings, splints and stitches will be removed.
- Activity should be limited for the first 3 weeks as recovery continues. After that time, you may resume regular activities.
- You should avoid rubbing your nose, blowing your nose, or sun exposure, for 1 to 2 months.
- Final results may take up to a year to be fully revealed and your results will be permanent (though in some instances age can chance nose appearance).
What Else Do I Need To Know?
If you would like to know more about CosmetiCare’s rhinoplasty options, look through our rhinoplasty FAQs to learn more. Of course, if you still have questions, we are happy to help you get the answers you need. Get in touch with us to schedule a consultation for more information.
Request a consultation online to learn more or to schedule your rhinoplasty in Orange County. You can also contact us at 949-386-2773. With a convenient location in Newport Beach, CosmetiCare makes it easy to look and feel your best in Southern California.
Verified Patient Reviews
When it comes to your face you have to be very selective and so we went to the best. Dr. Niccole and the staff helped me feel comfortable through the entire process. I wanted to straighten the bridge and the tip was large and too long. He was honest about expectations and results. I was surprised at how minimal the pain was, more pressure than pain, and didn’t need to rely on the pain medication. I look in the mirror now and I’m just amazed and what he was able to do.
I had my very first cosmetic procedure for a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Niccole. He made me extremely comfortable through the whole experience and gave me the natural result I was hoping for. I broke my nose two times so not only did he smooth out my bump, but I can breathe so much better now! If you don’t want people to notice you’ve had a surgery but would like a more refined nose that fits your face, I highly recommend you to see Dr. Michael Niccole.
Cosmeticare is outstanding!!! I first had a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty about 10 years ago. I interviewed several Drs., and on the recommendation of a friend, went to see Dr. Niccole. It was a “no brainer.” The treatment, professionalism and atmosphere were leaps and bounds above the norm. I was so happy with the advise and my outcome, I return a few months ago for a Tummy Tuck and Lipo. I am approaching 60 yrs. old. Great decision! I am thrilled with the results and the whole experience
Worried about financing your cosmetic enhancement journey?
We’ve got you covered!
Financing as low as $203/mo
No Interest | Payment Options Available