Best Orange County
Women considering Breast Augmentation in Orange County know they can trust the team at CosmetiCare for high quality results.
Improving Your Confidence, Improving Your Life
There are so many reasons why our Orange County breast augmentation patients choose to enhance the size and shape of their breasts. While their reasons may vary, women commonly look to breast enlargement as a way to boost their self confidence and feel more feminine. There are many good reasons to consider breast augmentation, not least of which is the sexy shape and spectacular results that are possible.
Before & Afters
Check Out Some of Our Recent Transformations!
Simulate Your Before and After
Want to see your new look now? Get a free realistic
simulation of how you could look after your treatment!
We are the leading destination in Southern California for full-service aesthetics, where patients can receive first-class care with proven results from experts they trust.
Our skilled and caring board-certified plastic surgeons are committed to walking alongside you every step of the way on the journey to looking and feeling your best.
Nationally renowned, the team at CosmetiCare has been featured in countless media appearances. Our industry experts are proud to shed light on the life changing procedures performed at CosmetiCare each day.
Why Choose Us?
- Trusted experts in plastic surgery and aesthetic transformations since 1982.
- Conveniently located in Newport Beach, we have our own accredited surgery center on site. You will not need to travel anywhere else the day of surgery.
- We have performed breast enhancement procedures for thousands of happy patients over the last 35+ years.
- Our spectacular breast enhancement results have earned national media attention. CosmetiCare breast procedures have been featured by The Today Show, The View, Inside Edition, and The Real Housewives of Orange County to name a few.
Breast Augmentation – Implants Pre-OP & Post-Surgery Story
Breast Augmentation – Implants Pre-OP & Post-Surgery Story
Breast Augmentation Might Be For You If
What Do I Need To Know?
At CosmetiCare, each breast augmentation surgery is tailored to the patient. Breast implants come in a variety of shapes, sizes and fill materials. One of your biggest decisions is choosing between silicone gel and saline implants. Many women prefer the new generation of silicone gel implants because the look and feel is more like natural breast tissue. At your consultation, your surgeon will recommend an implant type based on your surgical goals and help you make an informed decision.
Breast augmentation is not for every woman. Be sure to talk with your surgeon about the risks involved, and make sure you are comfortable with the potential complications. As an informed patient, you are much more likely to make a decision you will be happy with for years to come.
How Will I Look & Feel Afterwards?
It’s only natural to wonder what your recovery will be like following breast augmentation. You will be provided with a support bra that you will need to wear for several days. In the first few days, your breasts will be sore, but discomfort can be controlled with prescription medication. Many women have slight pain in their nipples during the first two weeks that generally subsides once the bruising begins to fade. Physical contact should be avoided until your breasts are no longer sore, which is about four weeks after surgery for most women. Scars will be noticeable for several months, but will eventually diminish, although not disappear.
Depending on your job, you may be able to return to work within a few days after surgery. You will need to take it easy for about a week, resuming light activities after two weeks and more strenuous activities like jogging after four weeks.
While you should enjoy your more attractive breast shape for years to come, your results will not last forever. Pregnancy, weight loss, and age may affect the size and shape of your breasts over time. Silicone gel breast implants have a life expectancy of between 10 to 20 years, while saline implants generally last between two to 10 years.
- Most women return to work within a week or so, but activity level should be kept at a minimum.
- Avoid lifting anything too heavy in the first three to four weeks.
- Sex should be avoided for four to six weeks. Strenuous activity, such as sports, should be avoided during the first month.
- It’s important to note that surgery should not affect your ability to nurse in the future as milk ducts and nipples are left intact during the procedure.
What Else do I Need to Know about Breast Augmentation in Orange County?
Will Breast Implants Affect My Nipple Sensitivity?
Many women considering breast enlargement in Orange County want to learn more about how the procedure can affect feeling in their nipples. Here are the facts:
- Only a small percentage of women lose nipple sensation on a permanent basis, though diminished sensitivity or temporary numbness can occur following any breast surgery.
- According to recent studies, your choice of incision placement, under the breast in the fold, around the top or bottom of the areola or in the armpit, has no direct impact on nipple sensation.
- Women who choose to have larger implants sometimes lose nipple sensation due to extensive stretching of the nerve fibers that extend from the chest wall to the nipple. Studies have noted that this can happen to women with naturally large breasts as well.
Verified Patient Reviews
I had my breast augmentation on April 28 and could not be more happy ! Dr. Reagan preformed my surgery and has been so awesome every step of the way. I was on Tylenol the next day and by the next week no medication was needed . I was up and moving immediately- As he calls it “a quick recovery breast augmentation” and they are not lying ! The staff at CosmetiCare are so informative,patient and kind. The office and surgical room are immaculate. They all take the time to answer any and all questions and concerns, very personable. A++ experience I highly recommend you check them out ! 2 weeks post op as of today and I’m still in shock at how easy breezy this process has been. Life changing!
May 12, 2020
After nursing my baby girl for 18 months my breasts became very small and I was ready for a breast aug. I went from a small A to a full C. Dr. Niccole was the first consult I went to and I didn’t feel the need to go to any other doctors. I felt so comfortable with him and loved his staff too. Great people! My surgery went really well and I didn’t need the prescription pain meds after the first day. Extra strength Tylenol for the next few days was all I needed. I am so happy with my decision to go through with the surgery and I can’t thank Dr. Niccole and his staff enough for treating me so well.
October 18, 2019
I found this facility through my friend and attended their annual beauty event (def. try to go!). CosmetiCare is such an amazing facility filled with incredible staff. I had my breast augmentation done here. Dr. Von Maur is an expert surgeon who knows exactly what he is doing. He gave me the perfect size for my body and every appointment with him made me feel very cared for.
March 31, 2020
Dr. Von Maur is amazing! Dr. Von Maur performed both of my breast augmentations (one in 2008 and the second last month) and he is an artist. I wouldn’t even consider going to another surgeon. HE IS THE BEST!!!
March 15, 2016
Worried about financing your cosmetic enhancement journey?
We’ve got you covered!
Financing as low as $192/mo
No Interest | Payment Options Available