No Interest Payment Options Available
Neck Lift might be for you if:
- You desire a smoother looking neck with a more defined jawline that seperates the neck from the face.
- You have sagging or excess skin or fat around the neck.
- You want to get rid of lines and folds around the neck.
Excess skin and fat in the neck can make you look older and even limit your fashion choices – you know you have a problem when you’re wearing turtlenecks in the summer time! Age and genetics often cause the neck to droop and jowls to form, robbing you of a youthful appearance. Weight loss also can contribute to hanging, loose skin and muscles in the neck.
For anyone concerned about the appearance of their neck, a neck lift can remove excess skin and fatty tissue from the neck and tighten neck muscles to re-define the jaw and neckline. This procedure is more often performed on men and women who are 40 years of age and older and can compliment other facial procedures such as a facelift or liposuction of the neck.
"CosmetiCare's staff and Dr. Niccole made me feel completely safe and comfortable."
- Jenn W.
A neck lift can correct the unwanted changes that come with age or weight loss.Schedule A Free Consultation
What do I Need to Know?
- A neck lift is performed through a small incision under the chin or through minimal incisions behind the ears.
- In conjunction with a facelift, the neck muscles are tightened and loose skin is lifted and re-draped over the neck and jaw line.
- When a neck lift is performed separately from a facelift, the neck muscle is tightened through incisions behind the ears with the excess skin removed.
How Will I Look & Feel Afterwards?
- A neck lift will leave you with temporary swelling, pain, bruising, tightness, soreness and fatigue.
- Patients are required to keep their head still, avoiding turning or twisting for the first few days.
- Aging and weight gain can alter the results of surgery over time.
- You can get back to some activities within one to two weeks following surgery.
- More strenuous activities should be avoided for 4 to 6 weeks.
What Else do I Need to Know?
CosmetiCare patients let us know they are extremely pleased with their neck lift surgery results and natural rejuvenated neckline. If you have realistic expectations for your neck lift surgery, there is no reason you won't be happy with the results as well. If you'd like additional information about neck lift surgery, please get in touch with us to schedule a consultation.