One of the most popular procedures at our practice in Orange County is breast augmentation. Enhancing the size and contours of their breasts can help women boost their self-confidence, feel better about their image, and make a big difference in the way clothes fit.
One of the most popular procedures at our practice in Orange County is breast augmentation and hot breast implants. Enhancing the size and contours of their breasts can help women boost their self-confidence, feel better about their image, and make a big difference in the way clothes fit.
- There are several reasons women may choose breast augmentation:
- Wanting breasts that are more in proportion with the rest of their body
- Correcting or improving asymmetry between the breasts
- Adjusting size or shape of the breasts due to changes from age, weight loss or pregnancy
- Reconstruction following a mastectomy or other breast trauma
Many women also choose breast augmentation simply to feel better about the way they look. Your reasons for choosing augmentation, and the importance of maintaining realistic expectations, are both things to discuss at your initial consultation.
A Custom Fit
At CosmetiCare, we make sure that every breast augmentation procedure is suited to each individual. Implants come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and not every implant is right for every woman. Our doctors will help you choose between silicone gel and saline, and discuss which size will work best for your lifestyle, existing physical features and your appearance goals.
CC’s versus Cup Size
When discussing breast augmentation, our Orange County surgeons use a different measurement system than most people to note breast size. Many women will describe their desired results according to their bra or cup size. Implants, however, are sized by volume, or cubic centimeters (CCs). Together, we’ll work with you to make sure we’re on the same page as far as your ultimate profile. Computer imaging, example photos and looking at real patients’ before and after pictures can all work together to ensure that your surgery will meet your goals.
Saline or Silicone?
CosmetiCare offers both saline and silicone gel implants, so one of the choices we’ll address is which material will work best for you.
- Saline implants are filled at the time of implantation, so they can be inserted through smaller incisions. Additionally, any asymmetries can be resolved by adjusting implant volume. Saline implants are also less expensive.
- Silicone gel implants feel more like natural breast tissue, and visible implant rippling is much less common with silicone rather than saline. Silicone implants require a larger incision for insertion.
In order to achieve the look you want, we may suggest the idea of combining procedures. For example, we may suggest including a breast lift along with augmentation. Even in natural breasts, a larger cup size does not resolve issues related to gravity or aging; a breast lift can restore a youthfulness back to your figure, which brings out the best in your new implants.
Although we strive to ensure long-lasting results, breasts are affected by age and gravity just like every other part of the body. A breast augmentation will not stop the aging process. However, you can expect to enjoy your new figure for many years to come, along with renewed self-confidence.
Request a consultation to find out more about breast augmentation and how much does breast reduction cost. Cosmetic surgery in Orange County has never been easier with CosmetiCare’s convenient location in and Newport Beach. Call 949-386-2773 today.